- improve blood flow to the face
- reduce puffiness
- boost mood
- temporarily tighten the skin
Use it two to three times per week for at least five minutes, and you'll see the difference to your face in a couple of weeks to a month.
How to use:
- Cleanse the face using a gentle cleanser and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a skin care product, such as NECTAR GLOW SERUM to the face. This will add lubrication and prevent irritation while using the roller.
- Begin using the roller. Start with upward movements from the neck, using gentle but firm pressure. Avoid rolling from side to side or up and down.
- Continue the upward strokes over the jawline, cheekbones, forehead, eyebrows, and bridge of the nose.
- Continue massaging for 2 to 5 minutes. If there is any discomfort or pain, reduce the pressure. If discomfort continues, stop using the roller.
- After use, clean the face roller with lukewarm water or rubbing alcohol. Let dry!